‘Eco Changes’ represents TECHSYS TECHNOLOGY stance on environmental management and the commitment to continuously strive for the greener tomorrow through cutting-edge global environment technologies and the organization’s unique strengths in manufacturing.
We consider minimizing our negative impact on the environment as one of our top management priorities. Our business activities achieve this through technology and action. Supporting these efforts is a culture that encourages each TECHSYS TECHNOLOGY group employee to proactively instigate positive changes and create real improvements in products, systems and services and recycling.
The continuous improvement of our products and services focuses on size and weight reduction, high performance, resource saving and energy efficiency. This is the line with the corporate statement, “Changes for the Better” which result reflects our perpetual drive to actively seek out and enact improvement.
‘Eco Changes’ also represents the efforts to join forces with customers to change the global environment for the better. Our ultimate aim is to improve the quality of people’s live while making positive contributions to the environment.
E-WASTE Management Program
Under the new guidelines of the Central Government of India, E-WASTE (Management) Rules 2016 have been notified. TECHSYS TECHNOLOGY (Company) as an Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) stands committed to implement new E-WASTE (Management) Rules 2016 and compliance thereof. E-WASTE has been defined as:
“Waste electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the Consumer or bulk Consumer as well as rejects from their manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes”.
Managing of E-WASTE is most important because it consists of harmful substances which can bring adverse effects to the environment as well as human life. By scientific disposal of E-WASTE we can save our environment and also prevent its potential negative consequences on human health. E-WASTE can also be considered as a resource that contains useful material of economic benefit for recovery of plastics, iron, glass, aluminium, copper and precious metals such as silver, gold, platinum, and palladium and lead, cadmium, mercury etc.
Collection Storage and Disposal of E-WASTE
To facilitate & ease our Customers to dispose of E-WASTE products, Dealers / Distributors / Customers can get all details of company process on collection & disposal of E-WASTE product (i.e Centralized data processing Mainframes, minicomputers, Personal Computing: personal Computer (Central Processing Unit with input and output devices, Personal Computing: Laptop Computers (Central Processing Unit with input and output devises), Personal Computing: Notebook Computers, Personal Computing: Notepad Computers, Printers including cartridges, Copying equipment, Electrical and Electronic typewriters, User terminals and systems, Facsimile, Telex, Telephones, Pay telephones, Cordles telephones, Cellular telephones Fixture, Cellular telephones Smarter , Answering systems , Television sets (including sets based on (Liquid Crystal Display and Light Emitting Diode technology) , Refrigerator, Washing Machine , Air-conditioners excluding centralised air conditioning plants) on Company website https://techsys-pos.com/ and / or Toll free number 1800-102-5679.
Process of collection, storage & recycling
The company has tied-up with Govt. authorized E-WASTE recycler namely E-Waste Recyclers India for facilitating the customers on PAN India Basis to collect E-WASTE product of the company through Om Logistic LTD.
SAFE AND SECURE CHANNELIZATION FLOW CHART OF E-WASTE
General Scheme of Collection
(TECHSYS TECHNOLOGY importer of Centralized data processing Mainframes, minicomputers, Personal Computing: personal Computer (Central Processing Unit with input and output devices, Personal Computing: Laptop Computers (Central Processing Unit with input and output devises), Personal Computing: Notebook Computers, Personal Computing: Notepad Computers, Printers including cartridges, Copying equipment, Electrical and Electronic typewriters, User terminals and systems, Facsimile, Telex, Telephones, Pay telephones, Cordless telephones, Cellular telephones Fixture, Cellular telephones Smarter , Answering systems , Television sets (including sets based on (Liquid Crystal Display and Light Emitting Diode technology) , Refrigerator, Washing Machine , Air-conditioners excluding centralised air conditioning plants). For any location within India for further storage & recycling, for this purpose, Customer shall follow the following process:
Place their request on Toll free number 1800-102-5679 to collect only TECHSYS TECHNOLOGY E-WASTE and against which a request id will be generated to Customer. The Company will not obliged and accede the request of any Customer for collection of other Companies supplier of above mentioned as E-WASTE.
- After generating request id to collect E-Waste, same information will be shared to the company just for information only.
- E-Waste Recyclers India shall arrange to collect the E-WASTE from the Customer designated location through its transporter within the schedule time.
- After collection from specified location, E-Waste Recyclers India shall store the E-WASTE at its local warehouse and consolidate all E-WASTE for dismantle at its main warehouse through a proper process & system.
- The channelization of E-Waste will be done in sound
- After dismantling, E-Waste Recyclers India shall provide the certificate of Recycling & destruction to the Customer for their record.
- M/s E-waste Recyclers India will collect all our E-waste generated from PAN India and dismantle/ recycling the same at their plant at Industrial Shed no. 15, Rozka Meo Industrial Area, NUH, Mewat, Haryana – 122103 and its Corporate office at A-46, Okhla Phase -1, New Delhi 110020.
- M/s E-Waste Recyclers India is having all authorization related e-waste dismantling from HSPCB and having all connects related to Air/Water/Hazardous waste. They have capacity of 667 MT per annum.
- Keeping in view our sales volume and generation of e-waste as per our future e-waste targets and our expansion plan we have decided to follow these mechanisms in our organization for collection of e-waste.
- M/s E-Waste Recyclers India if any customer wants to handover their old product they can reach us on our Toll Free No. 1800 102 5679. Our representatives explain them about process of disposal of e-waste and make them aware about nearest drop point. If any customer wants to handover the e-waste from their door steps we do send either our logistics team or our team to collect the items and channelize the same to our e-waste plant for final processing.
Details of incentive scheme for returning of E-WASTE by consumers/bulk consumers
To keep high and persist the momentum of consumer for disposal of E-WASTE through proper system and further appreciate the initiatives of Consumer / Bulk Consumer to ensure environmentally sound management of E-WASTE, Company will provide a special offer as availability of offer with Company/Authorised Dealer whereby respective Customer shall get a special officer against purchase of TECHSYS TECHNOLOGY supplier of above mentioned products) from authorized Dealers / Distributors / resellers of Company by handing over the letter received from the Company. The Company shall provide the offer coupon in the following manner:
- The Company on receipt of confirmation from E-WASTE recycler towards collection of E-WASTE from Customer location shall deliver the appreciation letter to customer with company incentive offer.
- Customer can get location/ state/ area wise list of Authorized Dealer / Distributors by visiting our website https://techsys-pos.com/ In case the Customer intends to exchange the existing E-WASTE EEE (i.e. ‘TECHSYS TECHNOLOGY’ supplier of above mentioned products etc.) of company and wish to purchase the new above mentioned products, he / she may get a special offer as per availability with company/our Authorised Dealers/Distributors.
- Give the discarded Electronic Equipment only at the authorized collection centers so that the same can be properly recycled
- Tell your neighbors and other persons about the hazards of improper disposal or handling or improper recycling of the Electronic Waste
- Drop the discarded Electronic Equipment only in the bins meant for the Electronic Waste
- Ask the retailer about the Take Back schemes
- Consult the authorized service center as to whether the Electronic Equipment can be repaired or not, before discarding the same
- If the unwanted Electronic Equipment still work or can be repaired then consider donating them
- Don’t dump the discarded Electronic Equipment in open or in any Land Fill Site as the same will result in contaminating the Soil and the ground water
- Don’t dispose of the discarded Electronic Equipment in household bins, Municipal Bins or mix into household Waste stream.
- Don’t sell or give your discarded Electronic Equipment to any Trash Dealer or Kabadiwala
- To minimize our impact on the earth and to protect the environment for future generations return your discarded Electronic Equipment here for safe recycling:
- Recycling Electronic Equipment helps to save natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with improper handling/disposing the Electronic Waste
- The product should not be opened by the User himself/herself, but only by authorized service personnel
Hazards of improper handling and/or improper recycling of electronic waste
Electronic equipment contains many hazardous metallic contaminants such as lead, cadmium, and beryllium and brominated flame-retardants. The improper handling and/or improper recycling of the Electronic Waste results in these hazardous metals/substances getting released into our eco and biological system, thereby leading to various health hazards.
The Hazardous contents in the electronic equipment include:
- Brominated Flame Retardants
- Carbon Black
Without safe recycling, most of these toxic components will end up in land fill – poisoning the soil and water.
Under the E-WASTE (Management) Rules, 2016, it is necessary for the E-WASTE to be properly channelized till the stage of its recycling and final disposal. Hence, it is imperative that the electrical and electronic equipment that are rendered useless on account of the end of its life or any accidental breakage or damage, is disposed of in a manner that is not detrimental to the conservation of the environment and does not cause any health hazard to any living beings. With a view to attain this objective, certain responsibilities have to be borne by all the concerned stakeholders including the producer, dealer, dismantler, recycler and also the consumer, involved in the production, use and disposal of the electronic equipment.
Please be aware that you are a responsible consumer under the E-WASTE rules. Kindly take note of the symbol below which connotes that you should not dump any of the electrical and electronic equipment including air-conditioners in garbage bins, neither should you dispose of the same through any scrap dealers.
There is need to encourage recycling of all useful and valuable material from E-waste so as to conserve the ever depleting natural resources. Recycling end-of-life products is vital if we are to save resources and minimize waste.
Negative consequences of improper disposal of E-WASTE product:
- Oil & Gases which is present is some of E-WASTE like compressor and CRT causes environment pollution.
- Toxic material present in E-WASTE get mixed with earth, air, water etc and causes health issues.
- Burning of rubber & Plastic in open area causes air pollution.
- Bad impact on human being, animal, and other animates.
- Wastage of natural resources.
Distributors / customers are urged to strictly adhere to the guidelines as per E-WASTE rules as any failure or contravention will attract penal action under Environment (Protection) Act 1986, which provides for imprisonment up to 5 years or with fine up to Rs. 1 Lac or both.
This initiative is the step towards a cleaner and greener earth. This move is one of the ways to show that we are concerned and thus we request all our customers to join this movement to make it successful by way of contributing their end-of-life product
The E-WASTE product should be handed over only to authorized recycler for disposal. In this regard, TECHSYS TECHNOLOGY has tied-up with an authorized E-WASTE recycler namely, E-Waster Recyclers India for facilitating our customers on PAN India Basis to enable them to dispose of E-WASTE products after its end-of-life. Recycler have agreement with logistics service company name is Om Logistic Ltd.
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR. SANDEEP KUMAR BIJARNIA 9100211137|
|PLOT NO. 31 BLOCK-E,. Behind Axis Bank Samshabad R.R. DISTT PIN No 501218|
|2||Assam||Guwahati||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR SURENDER 7086049105|
|N.H 37 , Garalia , near National games Stadium , Beltola , Guwahati – 781034 , Assam|
|3||BENGAL||Central(FTL)||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||
MR AJIT SINGH: 8017307286
|P-1 , New C.I.T.|
|P-46 Extn.Near Brace Bridge Railway Station,Hide Road, , Kolkata – 700088|
|4||BIHAR||Patna||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR. SANJEEV 7763801969|
|D-46 , Near Gate No -1|
|Zero Mile Trans port Nagar , Patana , Bihar|
|5||CHHATTISGARH||Raigarh||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR. NEERAJ THAKUR 8370005257|
|KHASRA NO.24 VILLAGE TATIBAND TEHSIL RAIPUR ,DISST. RAIPUR RAIPUR (C.G.) 492099|
|6||Delhi||DELHI 21 NO||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR. SUSHIL KUMAR 9268568539 Telephone: 011-45970511/12|
|21 RING ROAD , TRANSPORT CENTRE (NEAR PUNBJABI BAGH FLY OVER) NEW DELHI-110035|
|7||Gujrat||VADODARA||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR.SURENDER SINGH 9714500566|
|C-1 TO 12, MARUTI ESTATE, NR. HALOL HIGHWAY TOLL NAKA, GOLDEN CHOUKADI, VADODARA.(GUJ.) – 390022|
|8||Haryana||AMBALA||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR.VINOD 8397970439|
|N.H.1, OPP.- MIRCHI RESTORENTNEAR KAUSHAL FILLING STATIONSAMBALKHI ROAD, MOHRI , AMBALA (HARYANA) 136135|
|9||Himanchal Pardesh||Baddi||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR. PAWAN KUMAR 7832940021 & 7832940028|
|KHASRA NO. 652/2.0, NEAR RADHA SWAMI SATSANG BHAWANSAI ROAD TEH .BADDI DISTT. SOLAN (HP) 173205|
|11||Jharkhand||RANCHI||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR.RAKESH 7091598665|
|C/O VINAIKA CAMPUS LALI RAJA ULHATU ROAD SIDROUL ON TATA ROAD RANCHI-834010|
|12||Karantaka||BOMMANSANDRA||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR.RAJ KUMAR CHAUBEY 8050070247|
|SLN AUTOYARD NO. 7/3 1ST CROSS BOMMANSANDRA,INDUSTRIAL AREA OPPOSIT KANORYA PLASTIC PVT. LTD. BOMMANSANDRA-560100|
|13||Kerala||TRIVANDRUM||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR.SHAILESH TIWARI 7034025580|
|KALLUVETTANKUZHI, VIZHINJAM-(PO), NEAR CHRIST NAGAR COLLEGE KOVALAM, TRIVENDRUM, KERALA-695521.|
|14||Maharashtra||BHIWANDI||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR.GOVIND SINGH 9594966655|
|MUMBAI – NASIK HIGHWAY, OPP. PRESIDENCY SCHOOL, TAL. BHIWANDI, DIST. THANE – 421302|
|15||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR.GHANSHYAM RAI 9644401084|
|C/O SUBHAM WARE HOUSE KATARA HILL / NEW BY PASS 11 MILL TOLLE STATE – MADHYA PARDESH 462021|
|16||ORRISA||Bhubneswar||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||
SHIVA PRASAG SAEANGI
|PLOT NO – 573,574 SAMEIGADIA,CHAKEISAHANI P.O-RASULGARH BHUBNESWARPIN CODE – 751010|
|17||Punjab||Amritsar||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR.SUNIL THAKUR 8558899519|
|SULTANBINT ROAD NEAR AJAY PALACE DUBURAJI AMRITSAR PIN CODE – 143001|
|18||Rajasthan||JAIPUR||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR. SANDEEP 9649999015|
|NEAR DPS SCHOOL N.H. 8 AJMER ROAD BANKROTA JAIPUR 302026|
|19||Tamilnadu||TIRUNELVELI||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR.SURENDER KUMAR POONIA 8939877540|
|PLOT NO- 163C ,CHIDAMBARA NAGAR, SHANKAR NAGAR, TIRUNELVELI-627357( T.N)|
|20||Uttrakhand||Dehradun||E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd||MR.SHANKAR POONIA 8392921855|
|A-61,TRANSPORT NAGARSAHARANPUR ROADDEHRADUN NEAR ISBT STATE – UTTARAKHAND|
E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd
A-13/6, SITE-III, MEERUT ROAD INDUSTRIAL AREANEAR UTTAM
TOYOTA SHOWROOM & FORD SERVICE CENTEROPP. CLOUD- 9
MARRIGE HOME, GHAZIABAD
|MR.CHANDRA SHEKHAR SHARMA 9213097162|
E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd
PLOT NO.S141,PHASE IIIB, NEAR HOTEL RAVI CAFE, NEAR LOKMAT PRESS, VERNA, GOA 403722
E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA, C/o OM LOGISTICS Ltd
SURYA ROAD AGRTALA , NEAR DEVEN ROADWAYSPIN- 799001,TRIPURA
|MR.AKSHYA KUMAR 7086045046|