Part Nubmer – LS1203-7AZU0100ER
- This bi-directional LS1203 handheld scanner handles all 1D barcodes and is ideal for small retailers. It delivers the functionality, features and reliability needed to improve operational efficiencies from the check-out line to the storeroom.
- It minimizes manual keying, ensures accuracy in all customer transactions, and it automates paper-based inventory processes. The device easily integrates multiple interfaces to help ensure connectivity to a host and PC system.
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY FROM THE START
For point of sale check-out applications, the LS1203 provides the power to improve operational efficiencies right out of the box. The plug-and-play design virtually eliminates installation hassles. The intuitive ergonomic design eliminates training requirements — employees are up and running in minutes.
- FUTURE-PROOFED WITH DURABLE CONSTRUCTION
With a single board construction and durable scan element, the LS1203 can easily stand up to daily use and those inevitable drops. The LS1203 ensures minimal maintenance costs and maximum uptime. Integrated multiple interfaces ensure that the scanner you buy today will work with tomorrow’s POS system.
- PROVEN QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST
When you choose the LS1203, you receive the added assurance of purchasing a product from Zebra. And since even the most durable products require a maintenance plan and support strategy, Zebra has designed a full complement of service offerings to help you protect your investment and maintain peak performance.
Designed to meet the needs of small businesses, the LS1203 provides the performance and features needed to significantly reduce data entry errors and boost productivity day in and day out in gift shops, boutiques, sporting goods, jewelers, video stores, florists and other small local retailers.